- Who Paid for the Abortion Ads? Green Energy
- Tomorrow’s Ballot Question: Will Virginia Become Illinois?
- Dominion’s Wind Towers Arrive Just Before Federal Approval Does
- Will The Left Repudiate This Evil?
- The Policies of Youngkin vs. The Policies of McAuliffe and Northam: A Closing Case for the Future of Virginia
Like Our Facebook Page
Author Archives: John M. Palatiello
A decade ago, I wrote a column in this space regarding a quality assurance process for professional architecture, engineering, surveying, mapping and related services codified in Federal law, and most state laws, including Virginia. The “Brooks Act”, the Federal law … Continue reading
My friend, former Governor and U.S. Senator George Allen recently posted on Facebook, “While this research will annoy some dogmatic folks, it is Interesting to consider subsidence in the Hampton Roads region surrounding the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay” and … Continue reading