The mission of the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy is to provide Virginia’s political, business, academic, community and media leadership with thoughtful, realistic, useful and non-partisan analysis of public policy issues confronting our Commonwealth.
These alternative policy ideas focus on state and local issues and are based on the Institute’s belief in free markets, limited government and individual responsibility. The general areas of interest for this Institute are reforming government, economic development, improving health.
- Virginia’s Tax Code: An Analog System in a Digital World
- Two Big Tax Hikes Still Alive at Assembly, But Governor’s Tax Cut Package Has Failed
- General Assembly Fills SCC Vacancies but Doubles Down on Bad Energy Laws
- Don’t Let Partisanship Stop Serious Tax Reform
- Governor Youngkin Joins the “No Car Tax” Movement
Like Our Facebook Page