- Who Paid for the Abortion Ads? Green Energy
- Tomorrow’s Ballot Question: Will Virginia Become Illinois?
- Dominion’s Wind Towers Arrive Just Before Federal Approval Does
- Will The Left Repudiate This Evil?
- The Policies of Youngkin vs. The Policies of McAuliffe and Northam: A Closing Case for the Future of Virginia
Like Our Facebook Page
Tag Archives: tax
With Virginia’s fiscal year now three-quarters complete, and basically one year since the depths of the COVID-19 recession, state tax revenues are soaring. Despite reports that the boom results from the economic rebound, it remains clear that changes in tax … Continue reading