- Who Paid for the Abortion Ads? Green Energy
- Tomorrow’s Ballot Question: Will Virginia Become Illinois?
- Dominion’s Wind Towers Arrive Just Before Federal Approval Does
- Will The Left Repudiate This Evil?
- The Policies of Youngkin vs. The Policies of McAuliffe and Northam: A Closing Case for the Future of Virginia
Like Our Facebook Page
Tag Archives: northam
A week ago, Governor Ralph Northam’s Administration was adamant that it would be unfair, in fact a double tax benefit, to allow Virginia employers with forgiven Paycheck Protection Plan loans to also deduct any expenses used to qualify for forgiveness. This week, … Continue reading