- Who Paid for the Abortion Ads? Green Energy
- Tomorrow’s Ballot Question: Will Virginia Become Illinois?
- Dominion’s Wind Towers Arrive Just Before Federal Approval Does
- Will The Left Repudiate This Evil?
- The Policies of Youngkin vs. The Policies of McAuliffe and Northam: A Closing Case for the Future of Virginia
Like Our Facebook Page
Author Archives: Gary Baise
Back in July USDA Under Secretary Bill Northey, Assistant Secretary of the Army R. D. James, and EPA Assistant Administrator for water David Ross signed an essentially meaningless memorandum on how to determine issues related to the implementation of Section … Continue reading
The Democratic party released its draft platform for 2020 this month with 10 sections, and not one is on agriculture! The platform has sections on “Building a Stronger, Fairer Economy”; “Achieving Universal Affordable Quality Healthcare”; “Combatting the Climate Crisis and … Continue reading
In an earlier blog, I discussed what is “not” a water of the United States. The issue is trickier when a new definition of Waters of the United States (WOTUS) is examined for perennial, intermittent, or ephemeral streams. A perennial stream … Continue reading
In my many efforts to unravel and explain the federal government’s sometimes baffling efforts to legally define the things that matter most to property owners, I have started by describing the government’s interpretation of a “ditch” (see here). Now the U.S. … Continue reading